The NEW Fedegari FGW is a glassware washer unit for laboratories, capable of performing a complete washing cycle composed of the following phases: pre-washing, washing, rinsing, acid/chemical additives rinsing, purified/DI water rinsing, drying and cooling.
Thanks to its dedicated process controller and to its special design that allows steam to be injected directly in the chamber, this machine is suitable for use in many different applications
- High level of programming and application flexibility with fully configurable cycles
- Full traceability and documentation in order to meet the most stringent worldwide safety and quality standards
- Sanitary components and CIP to ensure a perfect washing
- Energy saving thanks to the use of steam and the recirculation of the water
- Vertical automatic sliding doors, effortless pneumatically operated
- Doors, chamber and piping components made of sanitary AISI 316L stainless steel
- Ergonomic loading height
- Built-in steam generator (0.5 bar)
- Stainless steel (AISI 316L) modular internal rack with automatic connection to hydraulic circuit
Click here to see the product brochure, alternatively:
Contact us or call +44 (0)1293 824 400 (ext 3)
Click here to see an analysis of wash effectiveness when using steam-heated WFI.
Click here to see a comparison of indicative cycles times for the washer.