A booking confirmation will be sent to the delegate or booking contact on receipt of payment or following receipt of a valid purchase order/reference.
COURSE FEE & VAT LIABILITY – COURSES DELIVERED WITHIN THE UK, IRELAND OR THE EU:
For the majority of participating EU countries, VAT will be ZERO rated or not applicable. However, for companies whose legal entity is based outside of the EU (location where invoices are addressed/managed) or delegates are non-EU based, the indicated course fee will be subject to an additional 20%/23% UK or Ireland VAT charge. SteriTech has to charge this by law. For EU Countries where legal entities and delegates are NOT based in the UK or Ireland, VAT will be ZERO RATED under the reverse charge rule. Where legal entities and delegates ARE based in the UK VAT will be charged at 20% if the course is delivered in the UK (Irish delegates/entities are zero rated). Where legal entities and delegates ARE based in Ireland VAT will be charged at 23% if the course is delivered in Ireland (UK delegates/entities are zero rated).
All participating EU based companies (based on the site location), must provide SteriTech with a valid VAT/Sales Tax reference number, in order for the booking to be completed. SteriTech is required by law to collect this information.
COURSE FEE & VAT LIABILITY – COURSES DELIVERED OUTSIDE OF THE EU:
For all of the participating countries and delegates VAT will be ZERO rated or not applicable.
Cancellation refunds will depend on how long before the course start date the cancellation is received. The following refund structure will apply, based on the date the cancellation is received by SteriTech:
- More than 28 days will incur a cancellation fee of £200 GBP per registration and qualify for a refund of the remaining course fees
- Between 28 days and 14 day’s notice will qualify for a 50% refund
- Between 14 days and 7 day’s notice will qualify for a 25% refund
- No refund will be given for cancellations received with less than 7 day’s notice
- Substitutions for registered delegates will be accepted without notice SteriTech reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course and/or change presenters. Please be advised that SteriTech is not responsible for any airfare and/or hotel penalties or other travel charges that delegates may incur. Where government intervention, military activities, natural phenomenon, strikes or any other circumstances make it impossible or inadvisable to run the course at the designated time and place, the delegate shall waive any claim for damages or compensation except the amount paid for registration after the deduction of actual expenses incurred by SteriTech in connection with the course that the delegate has registered for and there shall be no future liability on the part of either party
- Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of the course
Please note that by completing the booking form (previous page) you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions