Fedegari moved into the lab market in the 1980’s with their range of horizontal laboratory steam sterilisers, taking with them their industrial pharmaceutical knowledge and experience. Applying the same high quality attitude to the design and manufacture of their laboratory range, Fedegari have created a portfolio of machines to meet all standards and regulations.
The FVA units are smaller, vertical steam sterilisers manufactured by Fedegari for use where laboratory space is limited. They boast an attractive, functional and ergonomic design with highly innovative modularity giving a fully flexible configuration. Ensuring safe, fast and reliable processing with excellent quality standards and advanced technology, they have a wide range of suitable applications for any modern laboratory where quality cannot be compromised.
- PLC control system with wide touch screen colour videographic display for a simpler and more intuitive interface
- New pre-validated operating software for total control of functional parameters
- Optional kit for CFR21 part11 conformity
- Configurable decontamination options for sterilisation of high-risk pathogens
- Perfect chamber tightness due to Fedegari’s patented locking system with pneumatic seal
- Integrated steam steriliser idea for laboratories without steam utilities
Click here to view the FVA product brochure, alternatively:
Contact us or call +44 (0)1293 824 400 (ext 3)
|FVA2/A1||400 x 600||1200 x 1305 x 600||75|
|FVA3/A1||500 x 700||1200 x 1305 x 600||140|